One of the healthiest grains on earth is oats. They are whole grain which is gluten-free and consists of essential vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants. They are high in nutrients, heart-healthy carbohydrates, and are high in fiber. These qualities make it perfect for breakfast because it makes you focused and remain full till lunchtime.
Research shows that it can even lower blood pressure. It increases the gas molecules that help to dilate the blood vessels, thus controls the blood flow. Research also suggests that oats lower cholesterol levels. In turn, it is reducing the risk of heart attack and stroke.
Overnight oats can be a satisfying and delicious breakfast option. It is advisable to prepare a large quantity on Sunday, which will likely last the entire week. The base of this breakfast is whole grain oats. The delicious toppings, mix-ins, and rich honey make it a real star.
Adding CBD to your breakfast is a blessing to your health. CBD is a natural extract of the cannabis hemp plant. CBD is rich in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces stress and anxiety. It also relieves chronic pain. Overall, it is a real gem of mother nature.
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Sprinkle of salt
- Fresh fruits, berries, or granola for toppings (optional)
- Simply add coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla extract, 1 tsp of honey, dry oats, sprinkle some salt in a bowl, and mix well to make vegan CBD overnight oats.
- Cover the mixture and put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours, even overnight.
- Stir well and divide it into individual portions in the morning.
- Add ThoughtCloud CBD oil.
- Add your favorite toppings and drizzle the remaining honey over the top.
Enjoy your overnight oats.