CBD oil golden milk is an excellent way to consume CBD. With all the ingredients like anti-inflammatory turmeric and other ancient spices, your golden milk can have added benefits with just a pinch of CBD oil. In this article, we bring you a 10-minute recipe to prepare CBD oil golden milk.
Table of Contents
Why Is Golden Milk Good For You?
The main ingredient of golden milk is turmeric, a spice usually found in India and Southeast Asia. Turmeric has numerous health benefits and has been in use by humans for centuries. Some researchers even suggest turmeric is more effective than many pharmaceutical medicines. Another vital ingredient, ginger, also has various anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects on the human body. Ceylon cinnamon is a blood sugar stabilizer that can help keep your blood sugar stable.
Drinking golden milk can improve various functions in the body and can change your overall health. These include:
- Improve digestion
- Purify blood
- Ease eczema
- Improve skin health
- Remove cough and cold symptoms
- Increase fertility
- Release headaches
- Offer relief from autoimmune issues
- Boost liver function
- Insomnia remedy
- Relieve PMS
- Cancer protection
- Reduce arthritic pain
Other benefits of golden milk
- Golden milk for inflammation: Turmeric is well-known for its anti-inflammatory properties. In the October 2007 issue of Alternative And Complementary Therapies, ethnobotanist James A Duke, Ph.D., published a summary of 700 studies that concluded that turmeric could help reduce inflammation.
- Golden milk for insomnia: Turmeric is linked to enhancing the brain’s chemicals such as serotonin and noradrenaline and increases dopamine production. These balanced brain chemicals lead to better sleep. The ingredients in this recipe are also helpful for balancing hormones, which also play an essential role in your sleep quality.
How to make golden milk?
Making golden milk might not be as tricky as you’d think. First, cook some turmeric with black pepper for over 10 minutes; this will release the medicinal properties of the turmeric so that it can work effectively. If you feel like the mix is too hot, you may add all the ingredients up and pour ice over it.
CBD Oil Golden Milk Recipe:
What you will need:
- 2 cups of almond or coconut milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or raw honey
- ¼ teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of black pepper, nutmeg, and clove
- CBD oil
- Add milk, vanilla, and spices into a vessel and slow heat for 10 minutes.
- After removing it from the heat, pour it into your mug and add the desired amount of CBD oil.
- Enjoy your CBD Oil Golden Milk!
A Few Things To Know About CBD
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is an extract of hemp or cannabis plants well-known for its medicinal properties.
- Many researchers have found that CBD can help treat various health conditions like inflammation, chronic pain, stress, anxiety, etc.
- CBD does not cause any psychoactive effects as they do not contain THC.
- CBD products are legal in many states across the USA and many other countries around the world.
- CBD oil is one of the most commonly used CBD products because it is highly convenient to consume.
If you are looking to purchase CBD oil, we recommend checking out ThoughtCloud for high-quality CBD products.
Best CBD Flower Strains To Buy Online