Cannabidiol is the abbreviation for cannabidiol. It’s the second most common active component in marijuana (marijuana). CBD is derived directly from the hemp plant, a cousin of the marijuana plant, and is an essential component of medical marijuana. While CBD is one of the hundreds of components in marijuana, it does not provide a “high” by itself. In addition, CBD has no effects in humans that suggest it could be abused or become addictive. CBD has been hailed for a range of health conditions, but the scientific evidence is its efficacy in treating Dravet syndrome and Lennox-Gastaut syndrome (LGS), which do not respond to antiseizure drugs.
Health Benefits of CBD
Let’s have a look at some health benefits of CBD:
CBD may be able to assist you in overcoming anxiety. According to a study, a 600mg dose of CBD helped persons with social anxiety give a speech. Other preliminary animal studies have suggested that CBD may assist in alleviating anxiety by:
- Lowering stress levels
- Reducing physiological impacts of anxiety, such as an elevated heart rate
- Reducing post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms (PTSD)
Can Alleviate The Symptoms of Cancer
CBD may help alleviate cancer-related symptoms and treatment-related side effects such as nausea, vomiting, and pain. For example, in one study, 177 persons with cancer-related pain who had not found relief from pain medication were given CBD and THC to try.
May Reduce Acne
According to recent scientific studies, the anti-inflammatory property of CBD oil helps in treating acne qualities and capacity to lower sebum production. According to a test-tube study, CBD oil prohibited sebaceous gland cells from secreting excessive sebum, anti-inflammatory effects and blocked the activation of “pro-acne” genes.
CBD Cinnamon Sugar Banana Bread Muffins
If you are looking for a leisurely breakfast so that your mornings become smoother running, try this CBD-infused banana bread recipe.
The Main Ingredients
⅔ Cup granulated sugar
½ Cup Vegetable Oil
⅔ Cup Mashed Banana
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1-⅔ Cup Refined Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1 drop CBD oil
The Topping Ingredients
3 tsp butter melted
¼ Cup granulated sugar
½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- and Place a muffin liner in each of your muffin cups.
- In a medium bowl, with the help of a whisk, stir the sugar and oil.
- Continue mixing while adding Banana and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add refined flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and CBD oil and stir whole until it combined.
- Divide the batter evenly among muffin cups filling about ¾ the way full.
- Bake, 17-18 mins or check with a toothpick inserted in the center, if it comes out clean and muffins are high, rounded, and become slightly browned on the top.
- While the muffin baking is in progress, let’s make the cinnamon sugar topping by mixing the sugar and cinnamon.
- Now, take the Melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Remove the muffins from the pan and move each to a cooling rack.
- Once the muffins are cooled, dip muffin tops into the melted butter and then into the cinnamon sugar.
Serve warm or cool and enjoy this delicious recipe with many CBD benefits, which helps overall health and wellness.