CBD has become one of the most popular natural supplements in the market due to its incredible therapeutic and medicinal properties in treating a number of health issues. From anxiety, pain, depression, stress, skin issues, epilepsy to even our brain health, CBD has proved its mettle almost everywhere. There are a number of CBD products that are ruling the market such as Full Spectrum CBD, Isolate CBD, CBD Skin Topicals, CBD Vape, and more. But this time we are here with a relatively new and highly effective product containing CBD and another amazing cannabinoid CBC.
The High CBC Gut Microbiome and Brain Function Formula is a new entry in the range of our CBD products. This product contains Cannabichromene or CBC which has been studied in improving gut and brain health.
How to Improve Your Gut Health?
Lower Your Stress Levels
Ongoing undeniable degrees of stress act hard on your body, including your gut. A few different ways to lower the stress level include meditation, taking a walk, getting a massage, spending time with friends or family, diffusing essential oils, reducing caffeine intake, yoga, or having a pet.In humans, a variety of stressors can adversely influence gut wellbeing, including:
- Psychological stress
- Environmental stress, for example, extreme heat, cold, or noise
- Lack of sleep
- Disturbance of the circadian rhythm
- Some stress management techniques incorporate meditation, deep breathing exercises, and progressive muscle relaxation.
- Exercising regularly, sleeping well, and having a healthy diet routine can help reduce stress levels.
Get Enough Sleep
Not getting enough or an adequate amount of sleep can truly affect your gut health, which can thus add to sleeping disorders. Try to prioritize on getting atleast 7–8 hours of uninterrupted sleep each night. Consult your doctor if you are facing sleeping issues.
Eat Slowly and Stay Hydrated
Chewing your food thoroughly and slowly can help promote complete digestion ad absorption of supplements. This may help you get rid of digestive discomfort and keep a healthy gut. Drinking a lot of water has been shown to have a huge impact on the mucosal lining of the intestine, as well as on the balance of good bacteria in the gut. Remaining hydrated is a basic method to make your gut healthy.
Taking a Prebiotic or Probiotic
Adding a prebiotic or probiotic supplement to your diet might be an extraordinary method to improve your gut wellbeing. Prebiotics provide “food” intended to promote the growth of helpful bacteria in the gut, while probiotics are considered as live good bacteria. It’s best to consult your doctor while picking a probiotic or prebiotic supplement to ensure the best health benefit.
Check for Food Intolerances
If you are experiencing symptoms such as, cramping, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, rashes, nausea, fatigue, and acid reflux, you might be experiencing food intolerance. You can stop consuming common trigger foods to check whether your side effects improve. On the off chance that you can recognize food or nourishments that are contributing to your symptoms, you may see a positive change in your digestive health by changing your eating habits.
Types of Food for Good Gut Health
Avoiding processed foods, high-fat food sources, and foods high in refined sugars is important for maintaining a healthy microbiome, as these food destroys bad bacteria and promote the growth of good bacteria. There are likewise various food sources you can eat that actively promote the growth of beneficial bacteria, contributing to your overall health. These foods include:
High Fibre Foods
Regular consumption of High-fiber foods such as legumes, beans, peas, oats, bananas, berries, asparagus, and leeks have a positive impact on gut health in numerous studies.
Garlic and Onion
Garlic and onion have anti-cancer and immune system-enhancing properties based on various studies, which are intently tied to a portion of the primary functions of the gut. A portion of these benefits are anecdotal although some research has been done.
Fermented foods, for example, kimchi, sauerkraut, yogurt, tempeh, miso, and kefir are great dietary sources of probiotics. While the quality of these foods may differ, their benefits on the gut microbiome are well studied
Collagen Boosting Methods
Collagen-rich food such as bone broth and salmon is beneficial to overall health and specifically gut health. You could likewise attempt to boost your body’s own collagen production through foods. Try adding a variety of foods similar to mushrooms, great dairy, or certain meats.
CBC Cannabichromene- An Overview
CBC being a highly effective cannabinoid has a range of medical benefits in treating a variety of health issues. These include:
1. Study on CBC has shown improvements in relieving Edema and inflammation of the intestinal tract
2. CBC also possesses anti-cancer properties and has been studied to inhibit the growth of tumors as well as reducing inflammation. It is considered the second most prominent cannabinoid to inhibit the growth of cancer cells to divide and grow.
3. CBC has also been studied to reduce pain and inflammation associated with collagen-induced osteoarthritis.
4. CBC has also demonstrated antidepressant-like effects when combined with other cannabinoids like CBD.
5. Cannabichromene has also been considered an effective and novel anti-acne agent. It can be considered a strong inhibitor of acne.
6. In a study, CBC also showed a positive effect on the neural stem progenitor (NSPCs) cells which are essential for the healthy functioning of the brain. The study concluded that CBC raises the viability of developing brain cells.
Try High CBC 600mg Gut Microbiome and Brain Function Formula
View this post on Instagram
Due to the favorable properties of CBC and its effectiveness when taken with other cannabinoids like CBD, we have a new addition in our product line, High CBC Gut Microbiome and Brain Function Formula which is a full-spectrum CBD CBC formula containing high-quality CBC, CBD, and other essential cannabinoids like CBG and CBN.
This formula is made from 100% Organic raw, and non-GMO hemp plants which are grown on select farms in Colorado, U.S.A. Moreover, there have been no herbicides, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers used.
The High CBC formula contains 150mg CBC and 450 mg full spectrum CBD which works in entourage to provide relief in gut health and improves brain functioning. CBC and CBD are well known for their antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties which make them highly effective in improving your gut microbiome.
This formula helps with various health issues. These include:
1. Gastrointestinal Issues including Bloating, Constipation, Diarrhea, Heartburn, and more.
2. Postoperative pain i.e. a pain arising after undergoing surgical procedures.
3. Crohn’s Disease is a chronic inflammatory bowel disease affecting the lining of the digestive tract.
4. Improving brain health, CBC has been studied in improving brain health by the development of brain cells.
When combined with CBD, this cannabinoid can also help in relieving anxiety and depression thus reducing your overall stress.
Moreover, this product is completely natural, tested for purity, and suitable for vegans. Therefore, if you are searching for a natural way to improve your gut as well as brain health, this high CBC formula can be a perfect choice for you. It can be taken sublingually or can be added to your food items.
You can add this highly effective CBC CBD product to your daily routine and let us know your reviews in the comments below.